by Kim Lavine
- You can find a tradeshow for every industry to sell your product or service. To find a tradeshow specific to your industry, go to www.tradeshowweek.com and click on the navigation link on the left called “Tradeshow Directory.”
- Tradeshows are simply one of the most cost-effective ways to reach qualified buyers.
- Tradeshows generate more leads, and require less effort to close, compared to a typical business call in person or on the phone.
- Tradeshows are a great way to meet both existing and new customers, building critical personal relationships that will fuel your business’s growth.
- Tradeshows will also give you a great opportunity to study the market and your potential competition. Be very, very careful here. Read Tradeshow Etiquette below to make sure you know the best way to protect yourself, while respecting the rights of your competitors.
An excerpt from MOMMY MILLIONAIRE
Read more in the newly updated Platinum Version MOMMY MILLIONAIRE Available for immediate download by eBook or PDF. Filled with all kinds of bonus materials including document templates, updated tips and the real skinny on what went down since I wrote this book.
Do You Have a Million Dollar Idea?
Turn it into a Million Dollars with BREAK DOWN THE DOORS OF BIG RETAIL. New session starting soon. Hurry--sessions sell out quickly.
Whether you're just looking to get started, or to raise a million dollars, you can save time and money by taking advantage of the expertise I've developed at the cost of tens of thousands of dollars over the course of years to reach your personal dream of business success.