TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
By using this website, you automatically agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website, or any of the tools and resources located on it.
- All Rights Reserved by the copyright holder Kim Lavine.No images or text contained on this website may be reproduced without express written permission by Kim Lavine. Copyright material includes, but is not limited to, trademarks, design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
- All proprietary documents, templates, handouts, PDF’s and forms available on this website are copyright by Kim Lavine and represent tens of thousands of dollars in development costs. Unauthorized distribution or sharing of these documents is closely monitored by attorneys representing Kim Lavine and other respective copyright owners, including but not limited to her publishers and agents, and will be prosecuted by the full extent of the law.
- Posting excerpts on personal blogs of instructional information gained from reading this website or participating in courses with Kim Lavine is prohibited by copyright law.
- Unauthorized use of copyright material may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense. Copyright monitoring and infringement issues are monitored by our attorneys and are aggressively prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any materials contained herein and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the State of Michigan and the county and town therein.