by Kim Lavine
Research that shows that women upload more photos from their digital cameras to their PCs than men testifies again to the fact that women are the consumers driving innovation in the digital camera market through the mastery and use of this technology.
Though digital cameras were the number one gadget that women bought last year, cell phones came in a close second.
Most of the cell phone purchases were upgrades to newer state-of-the-art smart phones, and the features most in demand were those that give women the ability to capture video while also allowing them to upload or provide direct links to that video on their social networks including MySpace or Facebook.
Coming in third on the list of gadgets that women are buying are console/handheld games, followed by laptops and digital media players.
What was important to the women consumers in this study was that all these technologies were not only portable and easy to use, but that they brought greater enjoyment and ease in their lives by allowing them to facilitate social connections.
An Excerpt from THE MOMMY MANIFESTO
In this book you'll learn:
- How to find and profit from growth markets
- How to grow your business on a bootstrap budget
- How to tap into $20 Billion in angel capital
- How to take your product or service to consumers around the world for almost no cost
- How to compete in a challenging marketplace to not only survive, but thrive
- How to use information to conquer fear How to take control of your financial destiny today!